Gillian Community

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  CalendrierCalendrier  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  Connexion  

Partagez | 

Meeting à LA.......no comment :(

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant
AuteurMessage
loulou

Masculin Nombre de messages : 7046

MessageSujet: Meeting à LA.......no comment :(   Ven 9 Juin - 11:35:53

Voilà les premieres "reviews" de fans viennent de tomber...
et je suis totalement

y'a une fille d'Haven qui a fait son "report" et regardez c'est sans commentaires.............

poucky ou comment casser la journée d'une fan... lol! lol!
non mais bon hahahha elle est trop gentille Gillian c'est incroyable , cette fille ne se rend pas compte de la chance qu'elle a euuuuuu No

en plus elle lui a filé son sac qu'elle avait perdu.. non mais moi j'oserai jamais toucher son sac quoi!!! affraid
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Had a great time tonight at the Directors Guild Bleak House Screening and Q&A! I'm going to go into great detail because that's what I'd want to read if someone else was reporting!!

And I must say at the top that Gillian looks as good as I've ever seen her! *Way* better than even her recent pictures. And she looks younger in person. I was in the second row, right in the middle, and stood two feet in front of her at length after the event (while folks came up and spoke with her) and she was gorgeous. I'll explain more as I go.

- Hubby and I were first in the door and had second row, center seats. Front row was for guests and Gillian and Dance and I sat right behind Connie (her manager) and the Producer of Bleak House.

- A few BBC folks spoke and then they showed a really nice video montage of scenes from Bleak House and one entire 30 minute episode. Great to see it on a big, theater size screen!
I snuck a peak at GA in the front row during her Lady Dedlock scenes (she was about 6 seats away) and she *was* watching! (She often lowers her head and won't watch herself acting)

- When one of the speakers mentioned the up and coming promise of Anna M Martin, GA nodded enthusiastically. I think she's really proud of her.

- Then the panel and moderator took the stage and sat in chairs to discuss Bleak House. I was as close as you could get! The panel was Andrew Davies, Charles Dance, Gillian, and the Moderator.

- Interesting and informative discussion ensued with some cool insights and humor. Andrew Davies, in particular, was a real character. Gillian was into it and had some interesting comments. Dance was also interesting. The time flew by.

- GA was in a black, knee length dress and little black jacket. Her legs looked great (even Hubby mentioned it!). I wish she'd show her legs more often.
Her hair was a soft brownish, blond and was a great length and looked really soft and really good. Her skin was stunningly beautiful (she had a bit of makeup, but not alot). Her body size was perfect! Not as thin and bony as when I met her at the NF Fundraiser in Dec 2000.

- The floor was then opened for questions and I was second. I complimented both she and Dance on their performances and then asked GA about playing Lady Dedlock with how emotionally draining the role was and how she dealt with it day after day. The moderator had stolen my original question which was a behind the scenes look at filming her pivotal scene with Anna Maxwell Martin where LD tells her that she is her mother. And, by the way, some of that scene had to be shot weeks later *on a sound stage!* because of the outdoor problems with bees and planes! And you just can't tell when they are on the sound stage!!
I mentioned that I had met her at the NF FundRaiser in Dec 2000 and that I was sure she remembered me! I was joking, of course, and everyone laughed. More about that later.

- Questions went on and they were very good, but not as many as I would have liked. Then it was over and, wouldn't you know it, Gillian came down off the stage to Connie and was standing two feet from me for a good 15 minutes. She was even more beautiful up close. I can't emphasize that enough. Her hair and skin and body size were perfect. Wow.

And, as always, as each person spoke with her, she was *totally* focused on their eyes. Really intense. I was content to watch her interact, but something she said made me refer to my joke about her remembering me and she said, "but I do remember you". I said, "no you don't" and she said, "yes, I do"! She is totally amazing that way. I met her 5 1/2 years ago, spent 5 minutes with her and then later asked a question and she still remembers me. That blows me away and one reason her fans are in love with her and incredibaly loyal. She is completely unpretenious and down to earth and comes across very warm and approachable. I watched her interact with each person and it was a lesson on how to treat people. In fact, I should have told her that.

- Again, I'm standing two feet from her as a handful of folks spoke with her and one gal asked her to please do another play. She made a cute grimace and roll of the head (because, as you've read, she both loves and hates being in plays!). Anyway, she said she had committed to a play in 2008 and that she was even considering doing a play in New York but decided not to. When she made the comment about a play in 2008, I said "well you'll be shooting the X-Files Movie then!" (joking of course). Again, she rolled her eyes and laughed and said she didn't know when the heck that was ever going to happen. Her reaction was one of shaking her head and a somewhat mystified expression about it, like she was just as frustrated and clueless as the rest of us.

- She then started to move down the front row and couldn't find her purse and was caught up with people, so I grabbed it for her and handed it to her (but not before I looked inside to bum a cigarette! Ha! Just kidding!). And, believe it or not, it *wasn't* the pink and brown giant purse we always see her with! LOL! Since she was now starting to move away, I then took the opportunity to shake her hand and say thanks.

- The she split up the stairs to the backstage, so I went over to meet Dance and compliment him and to say thanks. He was also better looking in real life. Great voice.

- So, I couldn't have asked for anything more in the experience. My only regret was not telling her what an inspiration she is to me in how she treats people and in her career choices and charities and attitude. Several people had told her that and I thought I didn't need to say it, but now I wish I had. I don't think folks ever tire of being complimented. Next time! Ha!

- One more thing is that several of her recent interviews, while among her best, have given the impression that she is little flighty and little neurotic and a bit goofy and hyper. While certainly there are aspects of these things in her personality, she did NOT come across that way to me AT ALL. *Either time I met her! She seemed serious and intelligent, personable and down to earth and she had a kind of gravity to her. *Especially when she was talking (or rather listening to) the younger gals that came up to speak with her so enthusiastically. You can tell that she really responds to the younger gals. It's neat to see. She took these interactions very seriously.

- By the way, my Husband the gossip (I'm serious!) wanted to ask her why her marriage broke up so suddenly! I told him under no circumstances could he ask that! LOL!

Okay, so I've given you every possible detail! If there is something by some miracle I didn't cover <grin> please feel free to ask away!

Bon tout ça sent une nouvelle pièce pour sûrement 2008.... ouah encore 2 ans à attendre affraid ...enfin comme elle adore et déteste en même temps faire du théâtre... Razz ...
mais 2007 ça m'aurait vachement plus arrangé Laughing .....enfin déjà si c'est sûr pour 2008 ben c'est bien quand même
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
LuLu
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Meeting à LA.......no comment :(   Ven 9 Juin - 12:18:25

Bon sa sert a rien que je lise ... je vais rien comprendre ... Evil or Very Mad

C'est quoi l'histoire du sac ?
loulou

MessageSujet: Re: Meeting à LA.......no comment :(   Ven 9 Juin - 12:21:46

L'histoire du sac c'est une petite anecdote Razz

Gillian cherchait son sac pour partir et la fille en question l'a "retrouvé" et lui a filé, c'est tout... et elle a sauté sur l'occas pour lui sérer la main genre ben merci salut Laughing

Enfin non c'est pas super interessant mais l'historie qu'elle lui dise dans les yeux qu'elle se souvient d'elle alors qu'elle l'avait rencontré y'a 5 ans!!! affraid affraid affraid affraid
Je suis effaréeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee affraid

Dernière édition par le Ven 9 Juin - 12:24:23, édité 2 fois
LuLu
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Meeting à LA.......no comment :(   Ven 9 Juin - 12:23:07

AAAAAAA je veux comprendre l'anglais !!! Sad Sad
loulou

MessageSujet: Re: Meeting à LA.......no comment :(   Ven 9 Juin - 12:34:59

Heu atta je vais essayer de t'expliquer "en gros" car je fais pas d'études d'anglais non plus donc je suis pas "experte" en la matière lol!

- Gillian était sublime, ses vêtements, sa peau tout elle était merveilleuse.
elle portait une robe noire, jusqu'aux genoux avec une petite veste noire.

- LA fille du report était assise au second rang, Gillian et Dance étaient au premier...

- Pendant la projection d'un épien entier de BH et d'un montages des meilleurs moments, Gillian regardait bien l'écran (elle qui n'aime pas se regarder c'est une grande première Laughing )

- Au moment des questions la fille a sorti un truc du genre "Bon Gillian on s'est rencontré en 2001 pour un truc de la NF , je suis sure que tu te souviens de moi.." ( bon bien sur c'était une blague donc tout le monde s'est marré....

MAIS à la fin elles ont pu lui parler et Gillian lui a sorti à la fille: "Mais tu sais je me souviens de toi!" , la fille a halluciné genre " Arretz c'est pas vrai" et GIllian lui a dit "SI C'EST VRAI affraid " **THUD***

Donc ça veut dire que Gillian se souvient même d'une fan qu'elle a vu y'a 5 ans??!!!!!!! affraid affraid affraid
je m'en remets pas.....

bon sinon qqn lui a demandé pour un éventuel XF2, alors bien sur elle était évasive mais semblait vouloir le faire mais elle était un peu dans le flou à cause des mésententes avec la FOX donc voilà...
Dine

Féminin Nombre de messages : 1598

MessageSujet: Re: Meeting à LA.......no comment :(   Ven 9 Juin - 12:35:28

je te rejoins LuLu Sad c'est pas zuste d'être nul en anglais ...

Je veux LA voir bounce
LuLu
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Meeting à LA.......no comment :(   Ven 9 Juin - 12:38:23

AAAAA merci Poucky !!

Alalalaaa c'est fou mais p'tetre qu'elle lui a dit pour lui faire plaisir !! (oui on se console comme on peux)

T'ain c'est fou qd mm !!
loulou

MessageSujet: Re: Meeting à LA.......no comment :(   Ven 9 Juin - 12:43:51

un autre report mais illisible car la fille a pas capté qu'il fallait sauter des lignes Rolling Eyes Razz
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, got to the Directors Guild about 5:45 and the reception started about 6:15 I believe. I didn't believe GA or company was there so I waited outside because I needed the fresh air. I got to meet a lady who came to see Bleak House but didn't know who GA was. I know wierd. And then I met a fellow Havenite there and we chatted practically the whole time and we even sat next together. We sat in the 2nd row, the row behind GA and Charles Dance and everyone. But not directly behind GA. I couldn't really see her from where I sat but I did see Connie. GA and comp. came in the room when the lights were turned off. They came in last I guess to not distract everyone. Then they showed a montage of Bleak House. And then, GA and Charles Dance and the writer ( I forgot his name ..sorry.. I know i'm so bad with names) came up to do a question and answer type thing. GA was the first to come up I believe because she was the first name to be called up.

Now Tracy, i may be color blind because I often have color discussions with people but her dress looked dark blue, almost black, but not quite black dress. It looked very dark though. And a black blazer. Didn't check out her shoes though. I couldn't see it from where I was. And her hair was like it was at the museum event at NY. The interviewer who came up who came to ask them questions microphone didn't work so GA fixed it for her. Tracy, I also didn't find her flighty at all. She seemed very serious, intense, and intelligent throughout the question and answer thing and of course there is moments of laughter but overall she was very serious. She sort of seemed to me to have such a strong intensity about her when she's not smiling or anything, that it's sort of intimidating because you don't know what's going through her mind but then she smiles and it's ok. My favorite moments were when they asked her about scenes that she did, where the interviewer complimented her about the scene where she tells her daughter that she's her mother, and this other scene (forgive me I haven' t seen Bleak House yet) and she's like "ohhh i hated those scenes.. Ohhh I though they sucked."
And I just thought it was sooo critical of her and shows that she's so hard on herself because the scenes were really great and to a lot of people her best scenes. She said she wishes she could do the scenes all over again. And that one scene where she is talking to her daughter about being her mother was one of the worst days of her life. You can tell she's such a perfectionist and tries her hardest and really pushes herself. She won't take "sucky" as an option and even if it was great, I think she would still say it sucked. I like that about her. What strikes me is most is that she's really intense. Her eyes, just radiate intensity. She's really fascinating. When she got on stage, she would look down a lot. I think she was a little shy or quiet. I think she definately has a quiet side to her. Then when the question and answer thing was over, she went over to Connie and some friend and they were giving her hugs and support after she got off stage because I guess to say she did a good job or to comfort her after going on stage because she might be a little shy. I think she was a little shy being in front of a lot of people. But I can tell that Connie loves her/likes her a lot and I thought that was very sweet. I would say it looked very maternal.And then my friend came up to go talk to her, and I was debating in my head whether I should go or not because I was sort of shy but she would nudge me and go "come on". So I followed her, and 2 or 3 people ended up being in front of me because I was still debating whether I should go up to her or not but I still was in line to go meet her. I wouldn't say it was a line but just people waiting to go talk to her. But before I really decided to talk to her, when she was done talking to the other people, she said "hi how are you?" herself and I'm like "Hi Gillian.. I met you before.." and she said "yeah I remember you." I said "really?" and she goes "yeah.. I do" and i think said "wow..that's wierd.." but in a way that meant "unbelievable." And then I said.. "I really admire you.. and I always have..and I read a lot of of your interviews and you've just inspired me to ..( and then I could't say the words so i motioned with my hands ..to rise up).". Oh yeah and she said "don't believe everything you read in the interviews though" but she said that smiling to me and i said " i don't, i know you said that" and i touched her shoulder, I guess unconsciously just to assure her that i don't. I think I said something like " i always felt like I could relate to you especially when you were a teen and everything. ..and you inspire me and thank you..that's all".. and she was so sweet..because the whole time, i was having a hard time forming words out of nervousness but she kept looking at me intently and really interested in what I have to say, and also wordlessly like.. helping me out to finish what I have to say. She was mentally motioning to me "go on" to help me finish what I had to say. And she was really nice because she really was looking me in the eye and really interested in what I have to say. And she said "thank you" after all I said. I mostly did the talking,and she did the listening. But anyways, I couldn't believe she remembered me, but I can because somehow I thought that she would remember me. Overall, I think she's such an interesting person and so intriguing because she's so quiet, and private and serious and in her own little world that she makes you wonder. She's so deep and those are all the qualities I think that make her such a great actress. She really ponders about everything, and really pondered about all the questions asked. You can see it in her face, that she's really thinking about it and chewing on that thought. But she did give me all the attention when I came up to talk to her, that it felt like it was just me and her in the room. That really says a lot. And it was very sweet. She was very sweet. Even when I met her at the NF event 5 1/2 years ago she was the same way. I'm really impressed with her about that. She really did care about what I had to say. Overall, I'm really glad that I got to talk to her. I knew she would remember me, but I'm still surprised but not really. She strikes me as someone, that pays attention to everything and would most likely remember any face. I would say I like her more now and I'm really impressed with her as an actress, and as a person, and I'm glad she was so genuine and sweet and nice to me. She's a good role model to have and I'm really proud to be a fan of hers. She's great. That's all I can say. She's great.

Bon en tout cas ben hallucinée, jalouse Embarassed (enfin je me dis elle ont eu les ***** d'aller lui parler car moi je serais restée là comme ça affraid pendant 4 h et pouf sans rien faire lol! )

enfin bon elle est dingue Gillian quand même....
loulou

MessageSujet: Re: Meeting à LA.......no comment :(   Ven 9 Juin - 12:56:05

y'a pas mal de photos là..
http://editorial.gettyimages.com/source/search/FrameSet.aspx?s=ImagesSearchState%7c0%7c0%7c-1%7c28%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c1%7c%7c%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c7%7c%7cgillian+anderson%7c2233391784121335%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0&p=7&tag=1

en attendant que Phil les ai en HQ ... lol!

oh d'apres ceux présents les photos ne lui rendent pas du tut justice , elle est 10000 fois plus belle en vrai Razz
faut dire qu'il est bête le photographe iil arrive aps à faire une seule photo ou ils regardent tous l'objectif...lol
MeryliciOus
Admin et Scribouilleuse de fanfics

Féminin Nombre de messages : 6404
Localisation : Dans un magasin de fleurs, hésitant entre les pois de senteur et une brassée de rOses.

MessageSujet: Re: Meeting à LA.......no comment :(   Ven 9 Juin - 13:19:51

Pour se saigner les veines, c'est dans quel sens qu'il faut manier le rasoir? Simple question pratique.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://casisiempre.skyblog.com/
loulou

MessageSujet: Re: Meeting à LA.......no comment :(   Ven 9 Juin - 13:23:39

non je pense que suicide collectif c'est vachement plus tendance en ce moment No No
MeryliciOus

Localisation : Dans un magasin de fleurs, hésitant entre les pois de senteur et une brassée de rOses.

MessageSujet: Re: Meeting à LA.......no comment :(   Ven 9 Juin - 13:25:52

Tu proposes quoi alors? Pendaison massive? Injection de morphien à haute dose? Ecouter un album entier d'Hervé Villard?
loulou

MessageSujet: Re: Meeting à LA.......no comment :(   Ven 9 Juin - 13:28:03

ScOullY a écrit:
Ecouter un album entier d'Hervé Villard?

ouahh ça c'est une mort rapide!!!!
non mais bon faut relativiser... j'étais bien bien déprimée mais bon c'est la vie , on est pas anglaises ni américaines ni rien du tout et puis c'est tout...

sinon ouahh ya Phil qui pete un cable!
les photos sont tellement "mal prise" que ça soule e poster les photos en Hq.. j'en ai quelques unes et c'est vrai je sais aps pourquoi j'ai du mal a reconnaitre GA dessus Surprised.o:
MeryliciOus

MessageSujet: Re: Meeting à LA.......no comment :(   Ven 9 Juin - 13:30:16

C'est vrai? En tout cas elle porte une robe sublime...vive les robes noires!!!
loulou

MessageSujet: Re: Meeting à LA.......no comment :(   Ven 9 Juin - 13:34:08

En fait lle est bleu foncé je crois Rolling Eyes Razz

bon ben attendez je vous mets ce qu'il a mis mais c'est vrai elle a une drole de tete dessus Laughing

Gilly4ev
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Meeting à LA.......no comment :(   Ven 9 Juin - 13:54:40

La pendaison collective je pense que c'est mieux! Laughing

Nan sérieux, j'adore ces rapports. Je suis trop contente que les filles aient pu la revoir. Gillian avait l'air super sympa. Je crois que j'aurais fait la même chose, je serais allée lui parler aussi. J'aurais pris mon courage à deux mains et je serais au moins allée lui dire que j'ai beaucoup aimé ce qu'elle a fait ces derniers temps.

Roh c'est trop génial qu'elle se souvienne des gens qu'elle a déjà rencontrés!!!!!!! cheers

Une possible pièce en 2008???? affraid Le rêve!!! Mais par pitiiiiié pas à New York!!!!!!! A Londres, je veux bien y aller tous les jours, mais à New York, no way! No Enfin elle a dit non pour New York alors, ça sera surement à Londres. Enfin, si elle refait une pièce of course Razz Faut qu'elle surmonte ses peurs un peu! (c'est moi qui dit ça, incapable de monter sur une scène Laughing ).

Et les photos! Sublime!!!!!!! cheers
PoLLy

Féminin Nombre de messages : 13135

MessageSujet: Re: Meeting à LA.......no comment :(   Ven 9 Juin - 17:23:54

mais justement dans la discut' elle dit qu'elle fera pas de pièce à NY finalement, purée, je commence les économies pour 2008 là, O-BLI-GE!!!! rhaa!! j'adore lire ce genre de commetaires, apprendre plus sur "la vraie Gillian" et non pas à travers des interviews trafiquées!! lol

Le coup du sac j'ai halluciné, j'aurais eu peur de le toucher et que là, 3 gardes du corps me sautent dessus!! lol

Et ses chaussures, ce sont celles qu'elle portait à l'avant première de TOmb Raider en 2001. J'adoooore cette robe et le fait que les filles n'arrivaient pas à savoir si elle était bleu nuit ou noire! lol, ça dépend des photos.

En tout cas elle a l'air crevée sur ces photos. MAis toujours aussi sublime et adorable, se souvenir d'une personne 5 ans et demi après, c'est hallucinant, mais ça m'étonne pas d'elle, elle est exceptionnelle!!

Je sais déjà que je vais à Londres en 2008, c'est cool! lol
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://andreaparcoeur.skyblog.com
Doris
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Meeting à LA.......no comment :(   Ven 9 Juin - 18:49:36

C'est un truc de fou se souvenir au bout de 5 ans !!! my god àa fait plaisir en tout cas
karine

Féminin Nombre de messages : 466

MessageSujet: Re: Meeting à LA.......no comment :(   Ven 9 Juin - 19:37:55

je m'imagine trop la rencontrer, vous imaginez!!!!
moi jtombe dans les pommes toute suite ou dans les bras de Gilly Wink Wink
enplus elle se souvient au bout de 5 ans, il faut le faire, quelle mémoire... I love you
Babou

Féminin Nombre de messages : 438

MessageSujet: Re: Meeting à LA.......no comment :(   Ven 9 Juin - 20:32:43

J'pense pas qu'elle se souvient vraiment d'elle.......au bout de cinq ans qd meme......
A moins que la fille a vraimen fait un truc marquant.....
karine

Féminin Nombre de messages : 466

MessageSujet: Re: Meeting à LA.......no comment :(   Ven 9 Juin - 20:36:18

ben si elle lui a dit en la regardant dans les yeux ,'est que c'est vrai à moins que Gilly= menteuse... Sad Sad Sad
PoLLy

Féminin Nombre de messages : 13135

MessageSujet: Re: Meeting à LA.......no comment :(   Ven 9 Juin - 20:39:10

Babou fais gaffe à ce que tu dis!! je connais des gens haut placés, des gens de Oran (ce serait mieux s'ils étaient d'Alexandrie, uhuhuh^^ )
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://andreaparcoeur.skyblog.com
Gilly4ev
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Meeting à LA.......no comment :(   Ven 9 Juin - 20:44:55

Je suis sure que c'est vrai. Quand tu rappelles à Gillian où et quand tu l'as vue, elle s'en souvient. A Londres, on l'a vu une première fois à SSiB et on l'a revue quelques mois plus tard, elle se souvenait de nous. Bon là ça fait 5 ans, mais comme c'est un des derniers events qu'elle a fait à LA ça m'étonne pas.
loulou

MessageSujet: Re: Meeting à LA.......no comment :(   Ven 9 Juin - 20:56:38

Oui je pense que c'est tout à fait possible , elle a la mémoire des visages je pense.
Mais bon cette histoire me tue quand même.....
A la palce de la fille je serais morte à l'heure qu'il est Razz

Ou alors la fille en question était monstrueuse et elle ne pouvait pas ne pas la reconnaitre... lol!
¤JeNy¤

Féminin Nombre de messages : 5272

MessageSujet: Re: Meeting à LA.......no comment :(   Ven 9 Juin - 21:11:57

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

C'est tout ce que j'arrive à dire... pour le moment.
Je veux la voiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiir !
2008 ? Une pièce ? À Londres, s'il vous plaît mam'zelle Gillian, hein.

Mes économies pour aller la voir sont déjà prêtes... Mais comment je fais pour attendre jusqu'en 2008 ?

affraid

J'ai hâte, on ira tous ensemble...
Au s'cours, c'est trop beau !

JeN.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://attrapez-mOi.skyblog.com
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Meeting à LA.......no comment :(   

Meeting à LA.......no comment :(
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 2Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant