Gillian Community

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  CalendrierCalendrier  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  Connexion  

Partagez | 

Itw basique...

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
PoLLy

Féminin Nombre de messages : 13135

MessageSujet: Itw basique...   Jeu 26 Avr - 21:43:38

juste envie de poster un dernier tit truc avant de partir! lol
Nan mais on sait déjà tout mais j'aime bien la dernière ligne car elle prouve qu'elle l'aime bien son tit David! lol!

Merci à Xfgrr

Citation :
Gillian joins the Brit pack

by Andy Dougan

FANS of The X-Files may have been surprised to see Agent Scully popping up in high-toned TV series such as Bleak House, or classy films such as The Last King of Scotland. They might have been even more surprised to hear her with a British accent.

They should not be, according to Gillian Anderson, who played Scully for seven years on the hit sci-fi show.

Although she was born in Chicago, she lived in London aged two to 11. So the accent comes naturally to her in her new film Straightheads, a rape-revenge drama in which she plays another Brit.

"When I am in America I speak with an American accent," says Gillian. "Because I grew up here, the first words I spoke were probably in an English accent. Before that, we lived in Puerto Rico and apparently I could speak a bit of Spanish."
advertisement

Then, with a laugh, she adds: "But if I am standing next to two people and one has an American accent and the other an English accent it is very confusing for me."

Since the end of The X-Files, she has spent most of her time in London.

"When the series was coming to an end I knew three things: One, I was not going to want to be on a set for a while and, two, I wanted to go to Africa by myself for a month.

"The third was the next work I wanted to do was theatre. The X-Files ended in April and I left right away for Africa for a month. When I returned I went into seclusion and memorised my lines for a play I had scheduled to do in London. Somewhere in the process I found a place over here where I wanted to live."

Although she has resisted the idea of doing science fiction since The X-Files, her co-star David Duchovny frequently talks about doing another X-Files movie.

That, she admits, is something she would be interested in, even to the extent of going back to Dana Scully's rather severe hairdo.

"I have to say that if we do the film one of the hardest things would be living the days in between filming with the red hair and that hairdo," says Gillian, confessing she does not miss the hair style.

Whether or not a new X-Files film comes off, she would love to work with Duchovny again.

"We should also do something separate from The X-Files together, something really funny," she adds. "Something like a re-make of It Happened One Night ... that would be fabulous."

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/timeso...rit_pack. php
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://andreaparcoeur.skyblog.com
¤JeNy¤

Féminin Nombre de messages : 5272

MessageSujet: Re: Itw basique...   Jeu 26 Avr - 22:20:47

Ah oui je l'avais lu mais c'est vrai que c'est basique, merci PoLLy!
Vous imaginez Gillian & David dans un film qui n'a rien à voir avec XF? lol, roh je suis sûre qu'elle dit ça parce que ça leur donnerait l'occasion de tourner le genre de scène qu'ils n'ont pas pu tourner dans XF! lol! Moi? Obsédée? Naaaaaan! geek
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://attrapez-mOi.skyblog.com

Itw basique...
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1