Gillian Community

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  CalendrierCalendrier  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  Connexion  

Partagez | 

Update du blog et de Verve+pic

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
PoLLy

Féminin Nombre de messages : 13135

MessageSujet: Update du blog et de Verve+pic   Mer 31 Jan - 23:18:06

Nouvelle pic de Adam et d'un des agresseur qui a priori s'est fait arranger le portrait! lol

et pis des infos sur le casting et tout...

Marchi à Tina de l'avoir trouvé sur Verve!

http://www.vervepics.com/straightheads.shtml

Citation :
CASTING STRAIGHTHEADS

Dan Reed, as both the writer and director of STRAIGHTHEADS, had a very clear picture in his mind of his lead characters Alice, Adam and Heffer.

Gillian Anderson was cast as Alice, a role Reed had visualised her playing from the outset. Reed says, “Gillian was the only actor I could ever really visualise as Alice, she captures so precisely her character’s special mix of power, experience and vulnerability.”

Anderson says, “Sometimes writer director’s can get possessive about their characters but Dan is not like that, he does not make you rigidly follow what he has written, though he is clear about who the characters are. Dan is incredibly confident, and makes the whole process seem effortless, he is generous with his time and talks through things, and is completely open to things changing and shifting for the benefit of the film.”

The role of Adam alongside Anderson’s Alice was offered to Danny Dyer, an actor who has received numerous plaudits for his lead roles in a number of cool British films. Dyer was cast following a screen test with Anderson in which it was immediately evident the actors had an amazing on-screen rapport, which was vital for the storyline. Alice and Adam are two complex characters who together experience emotions ranging from euphoria and excitement through to sheer terror, and ultimately the darkest desire for a violent, destructive revenge of a psychological and physical nature.

Dyer says of having the opportunity of working with Dan Reed, “Dan is a true gentleman, and he makes me want to work hard for him. He knows how to deal with the film technically and also how to get us to know in to our heads who our characters are without being overpowering, he is very calm and relaxed.”

Reed goes on to say, “Danny Dyer is a joy to work with, always sharp, precise, fearless and riveting to watch and really gives it his all on the day. My lead actors are hugely experienced, intuitive professionals who have spent a long time thinking about their characters, both on their own and in discussion with me and the other cast.”

Anderson comments, “At the beginning Alice starts out as an independent, confident, successful professional woman. She is quite cocky and provocative, until a traumatic event stops her life in its tracks. She then becomes vulnerable, not quite sure of who she is and where she fits in the world. Then she finds an opportunity where she thinks she can right that situation, give herself peace of mind by following through with act that takes over her life, and driven towards that end, she shows the effect traumatic events can have on human beings. You can become somebody you are not necessarily.”

Of Reed’s script, Dyer says “It started out appearing to be romantic, love at first sight, these two characters that just instantly click and have this amazing night and are going to start a life together and then it abruptly turns into a different film. Even when I got to page 100, I still didn’t know where my character was going, which as an actor was exciting and refreshing.”

Anthony Calf completes the lead cast as the main perpetrator of the violent crime against Alice and Adam, Heffer, a man described by Reed as “A family man, with matinee idol good looks and a cut glass accent, gone disgustingly, viciously wrong. To see Anthony go to the dark side and be consumed by this part was like watching someone you know well submit himself to a weird self-mutilation ceremony on your behalf.”

UPDATE DU BLOG AUSSI

trailer will be exclusive to this blog for a week only...

...so you wonderful people who have put up with my drivelling, rambling remarks, plus a few nice photos, will at last get some proper trailage!!!!

Now, for the people who kindly keep asking me about when the US release date is going to be, and indeed when the UK date is going to be, I embrace you and love your enthusiasm.

BUT (and let me look you straight in the eye as I say this)

I DON'T KNOW WHEN STRAIGHTHEADS WILL BE RELEASED IN THE USA

Really. Honestly. For the simple reason that Sony Pictures themselves probably still don't know. I'm guessing later this year... Just a guess. Let's keep asking those people at Sony, maybe we'll get a reply one day, who knows.

Also: I don't have a precise date for the UK release. Currently it's somewhere in late April, but Verve really genuinely haven't set a precise date yet, though I imagine it won't be long. But make no mistake they're still planning to release Straightheads in the month of April this year.

Phew, got that off my chest. Peace and love. And may the US release come soon.

Dernière édition par le Mer 31 Jan - 23:21:27, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://andreaparcoeur.skyblog.com
élOdy

Féminin Nombre de messages : 2668

MessageSujet: Re: Update du blog et de Verve+pic   Mer 31 Jan - 23:20:51

mercii!!
il a pas l'air bien le gas!lol!
toujours aussi hâte de voir le film, mais un peu peur qu'il ne me plaise pas...c'est généralement pas mon genre!mais bon, Gillian saura me faire changer d'avis!!hehe Razz
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://an0ther-path.com/
trust_no1

Féminin Nombre de messages : 2085

MessageSujet: Re: Update du blog et de Verve+pic   Mer 31 Jan - 23:22:18

je suis comme toi Élody !!! ... mais bon...

merci pour ce nouveau Update PoLLy.,.,..

LA DATE DE LA SORTIR APPROCHE A GRAND PAS bounce pour vous....

MAIS C'EST QUOI CETTE M***** !!! du genre... I don't know bla bla bla for the USA !!! GREEEEE Mad ... j'espère qu'il KNOW pour le Canada sinon je vais éclater !!!!.... mais bon ca compenserait pour TLKOS que jai vu avant vous mais QUAND MÊME faut pas ambitionné sur le I DON'T KNOW HEN !!!

Dernière édition par le Mer 31 Jan - 23:27:19, édité 1 fois
Mary

Féminin Nombre de messages : 906

MessageSujet: Re: Update du blog et de Verve+pic   Mer 31 Jan - 23:22:53

Merci, m'en vais lire de ce pas..........
je veux voir ce film, je veux voir ce film bounce
loulou

Masculin Nombre de messages : 7046

MessageSujet: Re: Update du blog et de Verve+pic   Mer 31 Jan - 23:34:15

LA photot est beaucoup trop spoilorisante...
Bravo il montre du sang pour essayer d'attirer le public film gore...
je trouve ca con mais bon...
Dan dasn son update on voit qu'il ne controle plus rien.......

Et il est gentil le trailer pendant une semaine.. il suffit qu'il le mette 2 seconde et il se retrouve sur daily motion sur tous les foruls sur youtube... si ca c'est de l'exclusivité!!
PoLLy

Féminin Nombre de messages : 13135

MessageSujet: Re: Update du blog et de Verve+pic   Mer 31 Jan - 23:37:09

mdr il est trop bête mais bon, je sais pas pour le trailer...

en tout cas je viens de tripper sur ça :

Citation :
Stand –In For Ms. Anderson COCO HENNESSY

nan mais elle a pas besoin de doubleuse! et puis ce nom... ça fait strip teaseuse! lol!
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://andreaparcoeur.skyblog.com
Clem
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Update du blog et de Verve+pic   Mer 31 Jan - 23:39:19

Merci !!
C'est euh..sanglant Suspect
LOl pour le trailer, il n'a pas l'air de savoir que les infos circulent très vite et partout.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Update du blog et de Verve+pic   

Update du blog et de Verve+pic
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1