Gillian Community

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  CalendrierCalendrier  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  Connexion  

Partagez | 

Un chat + 1 article

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
PoLLy

Féminin Nombre de messages : 13135

MessageSujet: Un chat + 1 article   Dim 14 Jan - 4:27:04

Un chat que Penlittlestar nous a mis sur Haven, où Gillian parle de Sh et un tit truc sur sa grossesse qui a été "légère et sans problème" et une remarque amusante par rapport à Piper qui voudrait venir sur les tournages avec elle et Gillian qui dit "on verra", ça fait tripper parce que tout le monde a la même réaction : on verra = tu peux toujours courrir Piper! lol

Et un article d'un mag people qui raconte l'origine du prénom Oscar, bien que c'est peut-être une connerie hein, donc ne le prenez pas comme pour argent comptant. Daily Doomstead - marchi à MoSmyth

Citation :
1 :
The Chat - Gillian Anderson

The Emmy-winning Agent Scully stars in the Idi Amin biopic LKoS. She talks to Nich McGrath about working in Uganda......

Forest Whitaker is eerily convincing as Idi Amin. What was Whitaker like to work with?

He was absolutely brilliant. And frightening. He took his role incredibly seriously and the results speak for themselves.

There is still a civil war going on in Uganda. Were you ever scared you'd get caught in the violence?

Fortunately we were filming in Kampala in the south and most of the trouble is in the north. Apparently it is stunning up there but you do need to beware of the fact that there are rebels and abductions on a regular basis.

Parts of the country are, in effect, Third World. Did that affect filming?

Kampala isn't a modern city as we know it and bits of it are incredibly anarchic (Penny note: does she mean archaic?) There are parts of the city that goes into blackout a few times a day and all the machines shut down because of the way that the power is set up, but we had our own generators.

What do the Ugandans think of Idi Amin now that he's dead?

It's mixed. There are still plenty of people who felt that he was a strong leader who had a very positive effect on the country. And then you meet people whose families have been personally affected by his regime who are still terrified at the thought of him.

Does your daughter,Piper, go on set?

She did when she was younger and I was doing X Files but I kind of stopped that for a while. She grew up on a set for many years and had no interest in it whatsoever, but she's been asking me a few times lately if she can tag along so the next time I go we'll see. (Penny note: that is such a *mum* thing to say. I can't tell you the number of times my mum said "we'll see" in answer to one of my questions. It always meant "no"! Lol!)

And now you've had a son - are you planning to break from acting?

No but I did kind of take last year off to sort some things out and to be pregnant and to be relatively conscious in my pregnancy because I was working so hard during the first one. I kind of feel like I've taken the off time. This was a fantastic pregnancy - very mild and uneventful.

Your new film, Straightheads, has been dubbed a revenge drama. Sounds intriguing......

It's actually a damn good film and really well shot and not something that you can just classify in a box. Danny Dyer is excellent in it and doesn't play quite as rough and ready as usual. Compared to the thugs he usually plays, it's quite a gentle performance.

You wanted to be a marine biologist before you became an actress - any plans to go back?

I was dead serious and I started to research it before I went to drama school. I was fascinated by sharks but, today, even if I'm in a benign lake, I'm not one of those people who swims out into the middle to investigate so I'm not quite sure who I thought I was back then.

End

2:
Daily Doomstead

Citation :
Same old pic of the two of them looking miserable. It mentions G looked scruffy and needed her roots doing.

Apparently her choice of baby name was inspired by pet names that her and Mark's mothers had for them when they were "mere bumps."

"When I was in my mum's tummy she called me Oliver, and Mark's mum called him Otis," she confided. "It's a sort of tribute to that."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://andreaparcoeur.skyblog.com
Clem
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Un chat + 1 article   Dim 14 Jan - 5:14:04

lol, ouais le "on verra" ça veut tout dire, c'est pas pour de suite en tout cas
Merci pour ces news ! On apprend pas beaucoup de nouvelles choses mais ça fait toujours du bien de lire des trucs comme ça ! Pfiou, Gillian nous revient décidément en pleine forme !
Maggy

Féminin Nombre de messages : 180

MessageSujet: Re: Un chat + 1 article   Dim 14 Jan - 12:49:54

rien de tès neuf ni d'intéressant.
Sleep

maggy
Mary

Féminin Nombre de messages : 906

MessageSujet: Re: Un chat + 1 article   Dim 14 Jan - 12:52:34

On en apprend pas vraiment plus, mais c'est sympa de lire des news comme çà. Merci
élOdy

Féminin Nombre de messages : 2668

MessageSujet: Re: Un chat + 1 article   Dim 14 Jan - 12:54:12

Ah, bah moi, ca me fait toujours plaisir!
merci Polly!
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://an0ther-path.com/
loulou

Masculin Nombre de messages : 7046

MessageSujet: Re: Un chat + 1 article   Dim 14 Jan - 13:32:33

MErci miss!
Bon on l'avais dejà vu hein masi le point positif c'est qu'elle a dit que ben comme elle avait rien foutu l'année derniere..LOL
elle allait se metre à bosser^^
Tu me diras si j'etais elle je ne fouterai rien et j'aurai une excuse donc chapeau :D

¤JeNy¤

Féminin Nombre de messages : 5272

MessageSujet: Re: Un chat + 1 article   Dim 14 Jan - 13:42:38

Ben moi ça me fait plaisir de lire tout ça, merciiiiii!
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://attrapez-mOi.skyblog.com
trust_no1

Féminin Nombre de messages : 2085

MessageSujet: Re: Un chat + 1 article   Lun 15 Jan - 1:51:05

ha et moi dont ! un nouvel article à se mettre sous la dent...

MICI !!!
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Un chat + 1 article   

Un chat + 1 article
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1